Strategic Goal 11: Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs - Program Evaluations and PART Reviews
VIII. Program Evaluations and PART Reviews
Nine program evaluations and one PART review for the FY 2004 budget process were conducted in FY 2003 that pertained to this Strategic Goal.
1) American Corners, (DOS)
2) "hi" Magazine, (DOS)
3) INFOCENTRAL, (Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc.)
4) Persian Website, (DOS)
5) Content Management System for Public Diplomacy Websites (DOS)
6) Outcome Assessment of the Institute for Representative Government (IRG), AIR)
7) Evaluation of the Freedom Support Act (FSA) Undergraduate Program, (Aguirre International, Inc.)
8) Evaluation of the Russia-U.S. Young Leadership Fellows for Public Service Program, (Aguirre International, Inc.)
9) Outcome Assessment of International Professional Exchange Programs in a U.S. Community, (T.E. Systems, Inc.)
10) Educational Exchanges in Near East Asia and South Asia, (OMB PART)
Detailed information on major findings, recommendations, actions to be taken, program evaluations, and PART reviews, can be found in the "OMB PART Summaries" and the "Completed Program Evaluations for FY 2003" appendices.
One page fact sheet on rebuilding Iraq - Department of State, Bureau of Public Affairs.