Department of State Releases 2016 State of Global Partnerships Report
Today, the Secretary’s Office of Global Partnerships at the U.S. Department of State released the third annual State of Global Partnerships Report, which highlights public-private partnerships in the Department and in embassies around the world. The release coincides with the annual Global Partnerships Week, taking place from March 7-13, 2016.
This year’s 2016 report features profiles of ten partnerships that serve as examples of how public-private partnerships can help advance the Secretary’s strategic priorities, as outlined in the 2015 Quadrennial Defense and Diplomacy Review.
Featured partnerships include:
- Global Community and Resilience Fund (GCERF)
- International diaspora Engagement Alliance (IdEA)
- Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon (PRRR)
- Campaign to Eliminate Violence Against Women
- Women in Science (WiSCi) Girls STEAM Camp
- Chocolate Tumaco
- S. – ASEAN Business Alliance for Competitive Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- IN3: Innovators, Investors, and Institutions
- Thai – U.S. Creative Partnership
- Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas (ECPA)
The report also includes content on how the Secretary’s Office of Global Partnerships fosters partnerships as a convener, catalyzer, collaborator, and cultivator within the Department.