Cybersecurity Online Learning
The Cybersecurity Online Learning program offers the following benefits:
- The latest solutions to emerging threats or deployment of new technology.
- An immersive environment with the capability to share desktop applications, files, video, live webcam and text-based chat.
- Flexibility to select audio-teleconference service or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Easy access to workshops from home or work computers, including mobile devices.
- Every 60-to-90-minute session is recorded and available for on-demand viewing.
- Downloadable reference material from recorded sessions.
- Workshops may include exercises and/or labs.
- Workshops may be recognized by other institutions for Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) credits.
Up to 100 students may log in to a workshop. Most sessions are offered twice a day to accommodate students working in a broad range of time zones.
For more information about the Cybersecurity Online Learning program and upcoming workshops, contact CyberSec_Training@state.gov.